History. Reverend John Baumann was the first resident pastor assigned to the parish, in 1875. He oversaw the construction of an addition to the first church, organized the parish school and arranged for the building of a rectory. In 1875, he secured the Sisters of St. Francis to staff the school. In 1880, Father George W. Heer was appointed pastor of St. Paul Parish. An ambitious building program was begun, including the construction of a new church in 1883 and a new school in 1889. Other projects have included a convent in 1914, a chapel addition in 1916, a new rectory in 1921, a new school building in 1954, and a gym in 1992.
Parish Committees and Meeting Minutes
Secretary, Cathy Lueck